FamilyID is our registration platform for all Athletics and Activities. It is important that each student-athlete be registered by a parent with a parent email. Student registrations that use school issued or personal student emails will be required to be corrected and will not be cleared. Click on the FamilyID button to get started.
Important Registration Forms – What do I need to get cleared?
- All athletes will…
- need to purchase a current ASB Card.
- have a current physical completed and on file – Click HERE – WIAA Physical Form – Click HERE for Spanish version
- need to pay any existing fines/fees through the bookkeeper or online through the WEBSTORE (parent Skyward login needed)
- provide proof of insurance on the FamilyID Registration.
- Do you need supplemental or accident insurance to be eligible? Click HERE – Myers – Stevens & Toohey Accident Insurance
- Running Start Athletes need to have a current WIAA Running Start Contract on file – Click HERE – WIAA RS Contract 20-21
- Home Schooled Athletes need to have a current WIAA Home Base Contract on file – Click Here – WIAA Home Based Instruction 20-21
- Grad Alliance/Full Edgenuity Athletes need to have a current WIAA Alternative Ed Contract – Click Here – Alt. Ed. Contract 20-21
- International Exchange Athletes need to have a current WIAA International Exchange Student Contract – Click Here – Int. Ex. Contract 20-21